Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Groups - Minutes20040831.doc uploaded

My apologies - I thought I had posted this document two weeks ago.

Tony Rogers
tony.rogers@ca.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Rogers, Tony
Sent: Wednesday, 15 September 2004 11:36
To: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

The document Minutes20040831.doc has been submitted by Tony Rogers
(Tony.Rogers@ca.com) to the OASIS UDDI Specification TC document
repository.

Document Description:
Minutes for the 31 August 2004 telephone conference

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/9184
/Minutes20040831.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/document.php?docu
ment_id=9184

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/members/leave_wor
kgroup.php.