Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] WSRP -PFB Current drafts

Hi all,

we will have a WSRP publish/find/bind SC final review on this wednesday and
expect to enter public review on 10/01.
I will be out of office until October 20th, could you please send comments
to the wsrp mailing list (wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org) instead so my
colleagues can take care of it.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Standardization Technical Lead
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

             "Matthew J.
             Dovey"
             <matthew.dovey@ou                                          To
             cs.ox.ac.uk>              <uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc
             09/21/2004 10:45
                                       RE: [uddi-spec] WSRP -PFB Current
                                       drafts

Dear All,

I've just sent the technical notes on using UDDI for discovery of remote
portlets as published by the WSRP TC. These are now entering the public
review period.

Please could you review these documents and send comments to
richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

Matthew

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/members/leave_workgroup.php