Subject: OASIS IPR Policy - Upcoming Submission of v3.0.2 as an OASIS Standard

IAW the OASIS TC Process whereby "Upon resolution of the TC to move the specification forward, its chair shall submit the following items to OASIS TC Administration:"

"9. A statement from the chair of the TC certifying that all members of the TC have been provided with a copy of the OASIS IPR Policy;"

In preparation for our upcoming submission of v3.0.2 to OASIS as an OASIS Standard, I am hereby notifying the members of the UDDI Spec TC that the OASIS IPR Policy can be found here: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php

Luc Clément
Co-Chair OASIS UDDI Spec TC
Systinet
Tel: +1.617.768.4268