Subject: Agenda - UDDI Spec TC Telecon - Tue 20041130 14:30 Eastern

Find below the call details and agenda for Tuesday's TC telecon. AR owners cc:ed.

Call details:

Agenda and ARs:

1. The agenda for Tuesday's telecon is short. We need to bring to closure two items before we put 3.0.2 forward for standardization:

a. Close on open issue on CR082 - we must come to closure on this topic at the meeting. See the following thread: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200411/msg00036.html

b. DSig of root domain key generator: Andrew
2. Two outstanding TNs:
a. Bring to "some" closure the JAX-RPC TN:

JAX-RPC Technical Note

Mirek and Matthew were appointed as editors for this TN. Mirek has reviewed this TN and provided his feedback to John. Waiting on Matthew’s review – he was unable to get onto the call.

John, Mirek, and Matthew to report on the status of this TN.

AR:      a. Matthew has e-mailed his comments – they are fairly minor – John to respond.

            b. John hasn’t received Mirek’s comments.

bKey Partitions TN - AR002
AR002: Update to the Key Partitions TN

#0002: Update Key Partitions TN

Owner: Steve Capell

Assigned: 23 Apr 2003

Due:

Steve cannot give us a status report. Deferred to next meeting.

AR:    Tony to look into this and determine who the reviewers are, and where the TN is at.

Luc Clément
Senior Program Manager, Systinet
Co-Chair OASIS UDDI Spec TC
Tel: +1.617.768.4268 / Cell: +1.978.793.2162 /
www.systinet.com