Subject: Re: Submission of the UDDI v3 Specification (version 3.0.2) for consideration as an OASIS Standard

At 12:27 PM 12/14/2004, Luc Clement wrote:
Jamie,
It gives us great pleasure to write the following. As a result of a unanimous vote of the UDDI Spec Technical Committee conducted on 29 October 2004 as recorded at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/ballot.php?id=584&, the co-chairs hereby submit the UDDI v3.0.2 Committee Draft for consideration as an OASIS Standard. The specification has already gone through a 30 day public review period in accordance with the OASIS Technical Committee Process.
Please accept below our submission:  * * *

    Acknowledged.  Congratulations.  Per the rules we will review internally, with the goal of announcing a member vote on 1 Jan 2005 and conducting it 16-31 Jan.  Our thanks to the entire team, and Luc and Tony, for tremendous effort here, on the heels of a very successful interop at Gartner.   JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.shtml
~   +1 978 667 5115 x 203 main office