Subject: Call scheduled for 22 February must be deferred...

We have a small problem. The only time that we can schedule a web-cast for the UDDI V3 announcement happens to overlap with our next team call. We had considerable difficulties getting a suitable time for the web-cast, so we must defer the conference call.

The regular time slot is about the only one practical for some of the callers, so let's stick to that. That means the only question is which week.

We can defer it by one week (to the 1st March), but that overlaps with the W3C Tech Plenary, which would be inconvenient to any TC members involved in that event (I will be in a Working Group FtF meeting at the normal call time, for example). Or we can defer it by two weeks, which puts it at the 8th March. On the 8th March I will be on final approach to land at Melbourne's airport just as the call finishes, which makes it awfully difficult for me to participate :-) I am available on the 15th, but that is a long way off.

Are other TC members involved in the W3C sessions?

So I throw it open to the members of the TC - shall we have the call on the 1st, 8th, or 15th of March?

Tony Rogers
tony.rogers@ca.com