Subject: FW: UDDI OASIS Standard Logo Gear

Title: UDDI OASIS Standard Logo Gear
Please see below - you too can announce your allegiance to the standard!
(as a personal comment - I have purchased CafePress T Shirts in the past, and they have been good quality)

Tony

OASIS UDDI TC Members,

UDDI t-shirts, barbeque aprons, mouse pads, teddy bears, and more are now available.

The Consortium has created a website for members who wish to order OASIS-branded merchandise. Through this site,
http://www.cafepress.com/oasis_open, a variety of items can be purchased that display the UDDI OASIS Standard logo (as well as items
with logos of other approved OASIS Standards, OASIS Member Sections, and the general OASIS membership).

We hope you agree that wearing or using UDDI gear is a great way to promote your work, especially at conferences and events like the
OASIS Symposium.

Please note that items are sold at cost, and OASIS does not derive revenue from any purchases made, nor do we have any control over
production or shipping. This site is managed by a third party and offered as an optional OASIS member service only.

Please let me know if you find this site useful or if you have any suggestions or questions.

See you in New Orleans,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications