OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

uddi-spec message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] Class deletion in ontology


One of the changes I was going to make was to remove even this level of detail about managing the ontology as some people are going to try and define a standard API for this.

Having said that, I would assume that a delete would fail if a deleted class had subclasses and at least one of those subclasses was not being deleted at the same time.


John Colgrave

Max Voskob <max.voskob@paradise.net.nz>

12/04/2005 11:36

[uddi-spec] Class deletion in ontology


What happens to sub-class when a parent class is deleted as described in your proposal ?

2.3.3 Delete
The delete operation takes as its only argument an OWL file containing the names of the classes to
be deleted.  These classes may be from more than one ontology.



From: Luc Clement [mailto:luc.clement@systinet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 12 April 2005 13:01
To: 'Luc Clement'; Tony.Rogers@ca.com; 'Andrew Hately'; 'Jin Tong'; dave.prout@bt.com; 'Von Riegen,
Claus'; 'John Colgrave'
Cc: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Action Items - 12 Apr TC Telecon

Reminder of action items and tomorrow’s meeting – agenda forthcoming sometime the day tomorrow.

Time:    Tuesday, 12  Apr 2005

Note the new time:

UTC: Tue-19:30, Seattle: Tue-12:30, New York: Tue-15:30, London: Tue-20:30, Frankfurt: Tue-21:30,
Moscow: Tue-23:30, Sydney: Wed-05:30

Description: TC Telecon

Call hosted by Rob Kochman, Microsoft

Dial in:

Toll-Free (US & Canada): 866-500-6738  

Toll: 203-480-8000  

Participant Passcode: 325260

Agenda             Forthcoming


From: Luc Clement [mailto:luc.clement@systinet.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 06:15
To: Tony.Rogers@ca.com; 'Andrew Hately'; Jin Tong; dave.prout@bt.com; 'Von Riegen, Claus'; 'John
Cc: uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [uddi-spec] Action Items - 12 Apr TC Telecon

Find below action items coming out of the 22 Mar TC call:


a. Tony to complete “Secure Channel for Trustworthiness” TN and submit to TC for 30-day formal

           Target: Tue 29 Mar 05

b. Tony to provide status via email on “Understanding Key Partitions” TN and/or post the TN for
30-day formal review.

           Target: Tue 29 Mar 05 (for status)

           Target for submission of TN – highly desirable date: Tue 5 Apr


a. Andrew to provide status via email on the “WS-Security Modeling” TN

           Target: Tue 29 Mar 05

b. Andrew to submit the “HTTP Basic and Digest Authentication” TN

           Target: Tue 5 Apr – 30-day review will start at 12 Apr Telecon

c. Andrew to retrofit CR062 Errata for SCC14N

           Target: Tue 5 Apr

Jin Tong (BAH), Dave, Claus:

a. review attached proposal with the goal of validating the approach as a means of representing
property information in the registry

Luc: Follow-up AR for Luc to update based on feedback and provide examples per John’s request

John / TC:

John: re:
040813.doc  - John to revisit the proposal in the light of the desire to move to work to a TN and
determine whether there may be further impediments or a reasonable work around

TC: TC to read proposal

               Target: Tue 5 Apr

Luc Clément
Senior Program Manager, Systinet

Tel: +1.781.362.1330

To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that
generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your TCs in OASIS

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]