OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

uddi-spec message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: TC Action Items: 20050503 Telecon

Title: Action Items - UDDI Spec TC Telecon - 3 May
Please find below action items for the 3 May telecon.

Action Items - UDDI Spec TC Telecon - 3 May



Luc:                                                                        1, 7

TC:                                                                          2, 5

Max Voskob, Dave Prout, Jin Tong:                 3

Andrew:                                                                                 4, 6

1        Formation of a “UDDI Adoption TC”


ACTION: Luc to respond to the SC to get more detail on the deliverables they expect, and some structure to the plan.

2         “Secure Channel for Trustworthiness” Technical Note


ACTION: TC Members to review http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200503/msg00028.html and be ready to vote at the 3 May telecon to adopt the “Secure Channel for Trustworthiness” TN as a TC TN

3        “Understanding Key Partitions” Technical Note


Document posted at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/12051/uddi-spec-tc-tn-understandingkeypartitions-20050330.doc.


ACTION: Editors (Max Voskob, Dave Prout, Jin Tong) to review and provide feedback to Tony

4        “HTTP Basic and Digest Authentication” Technical Note


Document posted at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/11960/uddi-spec-tc-tn-httpauth-20050321.doc


ACTION: Andrew to change the tModel reference to HTTP Transport tModel, and re-submit. He will notify Luc and Tony when resubmitting, so they can begin the edit pass

5        “WS-Security Modeling” Technical Note

Document posted at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/12217/uddi-spec-tc-tn-wssecurity-20040328.doc


ACTION: TC members to review – for discussion at 3 May telecon

6        Schema Centric Canonicalization Spec Errata

Need to discuss status of AR632 (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=632) relating to "CR062: Errata for SCC14N: Prepare an errata appendix that lists the changes for ease of understanding."


Link to CR062: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/7470/uddi-spec-tc-cr062-element_only_whitespace_and_xmlnsXML-20040601.doc


ACTION: Andrew to submit errata

7        Property Support in UDDI

Document posted at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/11602/uddi-spec-tc-prop030-property-and-significant-keyname-20050225.doc


ACTION: Luc to provide clarifications per Jin’s request, and to turn his document into a TN draft.


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]