Subject: FYI - FW: [uddi-spec-chair] Groups - Daniel Feygin removed from OASIS UDDI Specification TC

I'm forwarding the note below at Daniel's request.

Daniel: hope to see you back soon. All the best.

Luc

Luc Clément
Senior Program Manager, Systinet
Co-Chair OASIS UDDI TC
Tel: +1.781.362.1330

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Feygin [mailto:feygin@unitspace.com]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 11:10
To: 'Luc Clement'
Cc: 'Rogers, Tony'
Subject: RE: [uddi-spec-chair] Groups - Daniel Feygin removed from OASIS
UDDI Specification TC

Luc,

Please forward this to the TC.

I will not be able to participate in TC activities for the foreseeable
future as UnitSpace is in the process of being acquired. I hope that I will
again be able to contribute to UDDI shortly after the transition is
implemented. However I have limited visibility beyond the expected change of
control. While I cannot be certain of my ability to rejoin the TC in the
near future, I will continue to closely monitor UDDI's progress and will be
involved with promoting the use of standards-based registries in internal
and B2B contexts.

Some of you know me from the days of UDDI.org, when I represented UnitSpace
on the Advisory Group. UDDI has progressed nicely in OASIS under
co-chairmanship of Tom Bellwood, Luc Clement and Tony Rogers, ultimately
leading to the adoption of V3 as OASIS Standard. I regard this to be the
single most important milestone to date in the enablement of manageable
service-oriented architectures. Although we have not always agreed and not
all of our goals were fulfilled, I believe we have developed productive and
close relationships, which I judge to be the most important and fulfilling
outcome.

I have enjoyed working with all of you and very much look forward to when
our paths will cross again. Please feel free to write to me at my current
email address or at daniel-dot-feygin-at-gmail-dot-com.

Thank you,
Daniel Feygin
CTO, UnitSpace