Subject: Postponing the October Face-to-face meeting

It appears that the WS-Policy material and decisions we have been waiting upon will not be available early enough to prepare for a face-to-face meeting in mid October. Without it, we really don't have enough to discuss (I, for one, don't want to try to justify flying to London for a one-day meeting...).

Let's discuss a suitable new date and venue at the next telephone conference - anyone who would care to volunteer to host can mail the list or the chairs before then. I suggest we still consider meeting in Europe.

Tony Rogers
tony.rogers@ca.com