Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] Groups - Minutes of the UDDI TC telephone meeting 2005 12 06 (Minutes-v1-20051206.doc) uploaded

Hi Folks,

As promised on the last TC concall (Tony, I told you that Friday the
13th would be your lucky day), I have posted a completed revision of the
Property Support in UDDI strawman document.

It's available from
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/download.php/1624
0/uddi-spec-tc-proposal-strawman-representing-property-information-2006-
01-13.doc

Remember that Matthew has volunteered to review, and comment from an RDF
perspective. Andrew, Tony, and Claus have volunteered to be editors for
this document.

Please review, and we can discuss at the next call on the 31st.

Thanks, and happy new year all!

Regards
Jason

Jason Garbis