Subject: Re: [uddi-spec] Agenda: 20060523 OASIS UDDI Spec TC Telecon

There are a few open issues I want to discuss on the technical note today.  Given the number of authors/editors this has had over it's life, it might make sense just to resolve them on the call and then I'll reconcile and post a final.

Regards,

Andrew Hately
IBM Software Group, Emerging Technologies
email: hately@us.ibm.com
phone: (512) 838-2866

"Luc Clement" <luc.clement@systinet.com>

05/23/2006 08:45 AM

<uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[uddi-spec] Agenda: 20060523 OASIS UDDI Spec TC Telecon

Please find attached the agenda for today's TC call.

-- Luc
Logistics
TC Telecon
Call hosted by Rob Kochman, Microsoft

Dial in
Toll-Free (US & Canada): 866-500-6738
Toll: +1-203-480-8000
Participant Passcode: 325260

Time
Conference call times are as follows by region:
UTC: Tue-21:00
Seattle: Tue-13:00
New York: Tue-16:00
London: Tue-21:00
Frankfurt: Tue-22:00
Melbourne: Wed-06:00[attachment "Agenda-v1-20060523.doc" deleted by Andrew Hately/Austin/IBM] ---------------------------------------------------------------------
generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your TCs in OASIS
at:

uddi-spec-tc-tn-understandingkeypartitions-20060523.doc