uima-comment message

Subject: XML Schema uima.peServiceXMI.xsd invalid

The XML Schema uima.peServiceXMI.xsd found here

http://docs.oasis-open.org/uima/v1.0/os/pe.ecore/uima.peServiceXMI.xsd

is invalid. At a minimum the imports

<xsd:import namespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/uima/ns/peMetadata.ecore"; schemaLocation="uima.peMetadataXMI.xsd"/>
<xsd:import namespace="http://www.omg.org/XMI"; schemaLocation="../../../plugin/org.eclipse.emf.ecore/model/XMI.xsd"/>

are invalid.

One can prove this by using the XML Schema validator found here:

http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv

I am wondering if this could be fixed as I am using this schema to extend
another schema and this causes my schema to be invalid.

Best,
Kelly