uima message

Subject: OASIS UIMA TC first meeting Wednesday

   This is a friendly reminder of the first organizational meeting
of the OASIS Unstructured Information Management Architecture (UIMA)
TC, on 6 December 2006 at 10:00 am Eastern US time, 16h00 UTC/GMT.
The meeting notice and call in information was posted to those who
have joined the mailing list, and is archived here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uima/email/archives/200611/msg00001.html

> Conference Call Info:
> Toll-free dial-in:                1-877-421-0018
> Toll/International  dial-in:   1-770-615-1379
> Participant passcode:        150392

The original announcement (and project description) are at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200610/msg00009.html

We look forward to speaking with you then.  If you are interested,
but unable to join us at the first meeting, please let me or the
convener David Ferrucci know, so that we can assist in including you
on the eventual roster.   Kind regards  Jamie Clark

~ James Bryce Clark
~ Director of Standards Development, OASIS
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark
~ jamie.clark@oasis-open.org