uima message

Subject: RE: [uima] Re: UIMA_Towards_a_Standard - White Paper

It is public.

David A. Ferrucci, PhD
Senior Manager, Semantic Analysis & Integration
Lead Architect,  UIMA
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
19 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532
Tel: 914-784-7847, 8/863-7847
ferrucci@us.ibm.com
http://www.ibm.com/research/uima

"Pascal Coupet" <pascal.coupet@temis.com>

12/08/2006 09:36 AM

<uima@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [uima] Re: UIMA_Towards_a_Standard - White Paper

It’s probably better to upload this document in the document section or is this section limited to documents produced by the TC?

Dave, what is the status of this IBM Research Report? Do you consider that it’s a final version? Is it public or limited to TC members? Can we provide it to other people within our organizations?

Thanks,

Pascal

Pascal Coupet
CTO & Co-Founder

TEMIS SA & TEMIS Inc.

Text Intelligence in your daily business

+1 215 825 8490   Mobile:  +1 215 609 2514
TEMIS Inc., 1518 Walnut Street, suite 1502, Philadelphia, PA 19102

www.temis.com

[uima] Re: UIMA_Towards_a_Standard - White Paper

In the mail archive, the paper shows up as http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uima/200612/bin00000.bin.  However, the content is ok.  Download and rename to something like uima-whitepaper.pdf.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Thilo Goetz
OmniFind & UIMA development
Information Management Division
IBM Germany
+49-7031-16-1758

Tout disparaîtra mais
Le vent nous portera

David Ferrucci <ferrucci@us.ibm.com>

12/07/2006 00:39

uima@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
UnRegUIMA TC <UnRegUIMA_TC@us.ibm.com>
Subject
[uima] UIMA_Towards_a_Standard - White Paper

Attached please find, the white paper I promised. As discussed, between now and our first meeting we welcome email  discussion using the uima@lists.oasis-open.org email address.

Regards,

      Dave

http://www.ibm.com/research/uima  [attachment "UIMA_Towards a Standard_WhitePaper.pdf" deleted by Thilo W Goetz/Germany/IBM]