uima message

Subject: Re: [uima] Resending: Request/Vote to change time of our biweekly Telecon

Hi,

re: rescheduling biweekly telecon

Looks like we are converging on -

        Friday's at 11AM Eastern biweekly (every other week) starting on Feb 16th (note the week change)

Can anyone NOT do this new time??
PLEASE RESPOND if you can NOT make this proposed time.

NOTE: In any event, we will STILL have a Telecon this Wednesday (Feb 7th)  at our scheduled time (11AM Eastern)

Thanks,
        Dave
David A. Ferrucci, PhD
Senior Manager, Semantic Analysis & Integration
Chief Architect,  UIMA
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
19 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532
Tel: 914-784-7847, 8/863-7847
ferrucci@us.ibm.com
http://www.ibm.com/research/uima

David Ferrucci/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

01/29/2007 10:11 AM

uima@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
j.tsujii@manchester.ac.uk, Sophia.ananiadou@manchester.ac.uk, carl.madson@sri.com, kano@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp, nltngan@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Subject
[uima] Resending: Request/Vote to change time of our  biweekly Telecon

Resending -- sorry some issues with email addresses . No need to respond to me if you already did.

Hi All,

11AM Eastern corresponds to 1AM midnight in Tokyo. This is very unfortunate for our University of Tokyo members.

Lets take a vote to change the time (or not). The options are:

1. Same (no change): 11AM Eastern on every other Wednesday

2. Earlier: 9AM Eastern (11PM Tokyo, 6AM West Coast) on every other Wednesday

3. Later: 4PM Eastern (6AM Tokyo, 10PM in Europe) on every other Wednesday

4. Fridays: 11AM Eastern on every other Friday. (Suggested by Kano as better than current since it is Saturday there)

Please vote by sending an email with your 1st and 2nd choices.