uima message

Subject: Type System Base Model

I have update the attached document to reflect (I hope) the discussion of
last Friday's telecon.  I have removed the AnnotationGraph structure
proposal entirely, in the light of the observation that the CAS object model
can already support graph representations, but added an Action Item to flesh
out some examples of "Best Practices" in this area.

Please, review and comment.

Thanks,
Karin

Karin Verspoor, Computational Linguist
Knowledge and Information Systems Science team
Computer, Computation & Statistics division
http://public.lanl.gov/verspoor
email: verspoor@lanl.gov   Mail: Los Alamos National Laboratory
phone: 505-667-5086              PO Box 1663, MS B256
fax:   505-667-1126              Los Alamos, NM 87545

TypeSystemBaseModel_v3.doc