uima message

Subject: Abstract Interfaces Summary with Compliance Points

Hi all,

As discussed on the last telecon I have drafted some compliance points for inclusion in the Abstract Interfaces element of the UIMA Spec.  Comments are welcome.  I believe the plan is to vote on these compliance points at the next Telecon (April 27).

Regards,
  -Adam

Adam Lally
Advisory Software Engineer