uima message

Subject: Text Analytics Smmit (Boston June 12-13)

I will be in this event both days. Are there other people going? If we are a small group we can plan to have lunch together on the 12 by example.

Best

Pascal

Pascal Coupet
Chief Technology Officer & Co-founder

TEMIS INC
1518 Walnut Street, suite 1702, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
 Tel:   +1 215 732 2549 ext 112
Mob:   +1 215 609 2514
Fax:   +1 215 732 0490
www.temis.com