uima message

Subject: Re: [uima] UIMA TC Votable Issues for July 20 Telecon

Hi,

I read through the Behavioral Metadata Proposal,
and I am not sure about a detailed issue related to Post/Preconditions.

When we specify a type X which has a feature whose range is
FeatureStructure of another type Y,
then type Y (and other referred types recursively) will automatically be
included,
or we should specify every type explicitly?
I hope both is possible by some flags in the descriptor.

Excuse me if I missed descriptions about it in the document.

Thanks,

-Yoshinobu

--
Yoshinobu KANO