uima message

Subject: Labor Day Cancellation -- UIMA TC Telecon for 8/31 CANCELLED

Hi all,

This weekend is the Labor Day weekend in the US. We are going to CANCEL the August 31st UIMA TC call for this Friday.

The NEXT TELECON will be on September 14th.

The discussion will be on

1.  UIMA Light Services (Thilo Goetz  will wrap-up with proposed section for spec that we will digest and vote-on off line)
2.  General PE component meta-data (Thomas Hampp will lead)

After we wrap up these two items the only remaining item is Aggregate Analytic Descriptor Spec. Adam will lead
discussion this section.

We are doing well and our roughly on schedule.

We plan to have an initial draft of the specification that integrates all our work thus far  by November 20.

-Dave

David A. Ferrucci, PhD
Senior Manager, Semantic Analysis & Integration
Chief Architect,  UIMA
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
19 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532
Tel: 914-784-7847, 8/863-7847