uima message

Subject: UIMA Telecon Tomorrow October 26th

Hi,

We are on for Tomorrow, Friday October 26th.

The UIMA TC has now completed a full pass of the research report contributed by IBM for a interoperable text and multi-modal analytics based no UIMA.

Next is to fold in the comments and revisions the TC has made over the last 10 months into an first complete draft of a specification and identify any remaining issues the TC should consider in greater detail or that require a vote.

Then the draft will be circulated for final approval.

On the agenda for tomorrow is

1. to review a proposed draft of a brief summary of the Spec we would like to publish
2. Discuss plans to produce full draft.

Draft Spec Summary in  powerpoint and PDF forms.

Regards,
        Dave

David A. Ferrucci, PhD
Senior Manager, Semantic Analysis & Integration
Chief Architect,  UIMA
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
19 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532
Tel: 914-784-7847, 8/863-7847