uima message

Subject: Re: [uima] Spec edits

I had another look at the section 3.6 Processing Element Metadata.
I made a few changes but I also have some questions/comments that we should quickly discuss. Nothing major but things that we need to decide so we can get closure on the section.
Maybe we can go over this today in our call.

By the way: I also found a minor typo: "deisng" instead of  "design" in section 3.2 page 17

Thomas

Thomas Hampp - OmniFind and UIMA Development
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

Phone: +49-7031-16-3372 (Fax: -4891)
Notes: Thomas Hampp/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
Internet:
mailto:thomas.hampp@de.ibm.com

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

uima-spec-wd-02-thampp.doc