uima message

Subject: Re: [uima] More Spec edits on PE metadata

And here are mine.  Hopefully full complementary since we were editing the same source document!

Karin

uima-spec-wd-02-kmv.doc

On Apr 11, 2008, at 11:17 AM, Thomas Hampp wrote:

I tried to incorporate most of our discussion today.
I still have some questions about the example though (see comment in the Word document).

Thomas

Thomas Hampp - OmniFind and UIMA Development
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

Phone: +49-7031-16-3372 (Fax: -4891)
Notes: Thomas Hampp/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
Internet: