uima message

Subject: not Entity but ...

(possible options for changing the name of the Entity type to be more general)

Denotation
Extension
Semantics
Concept
SemanticClass
SemanticType

I do like the suggestion of Denotation.   But then I'm not a philosopher so I'm not entirely sure the  philosophers would agree that this is an appropriate use of that term.

Karin

--
Karin Verspoor, PhD
Research Assistant Professor