uima message

Subject: New specification draft - Please try to review by Friday

Hi All,

A new draft of the specification is attached (and I also uploaded to the TC website).  If at all possible, please take a look at this before our Friday telecon so that we can discuss any issues and hopefully open a ballot to approve the document.

Here is a summary of the changes:

Regards,

-Adam

Adam Lally