uima message

Subject: reschedule/clarification [Re: [uima] UIMA Specification Next Stepsand Next Telecon Scheduled for October 17th.]

Folks,

Dave has scheduled the next telecon for October 17th. Unfortunately I'll
be at a meeting in D.C. that day. Would it be possible for us to
reschedule the telecon to the following Friday (Oct. 24th)?

Dave, I have a clarification about the Statements of Use. Can we just
take a look at the UIMA apps we've built, and identify which parts of
the spec are utilized? Should we also be taking a look at the current
JDK in the same manner, or is the issue to look at applications
("usages") rather than implementations of the framework?

-ehn