uima message

Subject: RE: UIMA TC - Open Ballot Request

Hi David,

  I can start the ballot to approve as a Committee Specification – I just need to know if any comments were received during the public review, and if so, I’ll need a copy of the comment resolution log.

  In order to start the ballot to submit for OASIS Standard, I’ll need the 3 statements of use. Ballots run a minimum of 7 days, so you still have a few days to get them in. Remember, only OASIS organizational members can submit such statements (not individuals or associates); they do not need to be TC members.

Thanks!

Mary

From: David Ferrucci [mailto:ferrucci@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 11:40 AM
To: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Cc: uima@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: UIMA TC - Open Ballot Request

Hi Mary,

The UIMA TC is ready to vote on the approval of our latest Committee Draft as a Committee Specification.  The Committee Draft files are located here: http://docs.oasis-open.org/uima/v1.0/.  We would like the ballot to close by November 13 so that we can enter the process of getting approval as an OASIS Standard by the November 15 deadline.

-Dave

David A. Ferrucci, PhD
Senior Manager, Semantic Analysis & Integration
Chief Architect,  UIMA
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
19 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532
Tel: 914-784-7847, 8/863-7847