uiml-comment message

Subject: 8.3.3 Listing 10 is missing a container part

Hello,

I am grateful to UIML TC members for the useful standard.

I would like to point out a thing concerning
uiml-core-4.0-draft_RS021007.doc.

In 8.3.3 Template parameterization example,
Listing 10 shows like the following.
<structure>
  <part id="entry_copy" class="Entry"/>
  <part id="btn_copy" class="Button">
  </part>
</structure>

I think the structure is missing a container part (Maybe
G:TopContainer). It seems correct to me that the result of
expansion is like the following.
<structure>
  <part id="id1">
    <part id="entry_copy" class="Entry"/>
    <part id="btn_copy" class="Button">
    </part>
  </part>
</structure>

If we didn't use the parameterization, we would get a Fully
Qualified Identifier

Best Regards,
Takashi
--