uiml message

Subject: [uiml] Relation of UIML to other standards

Hello,

Here is a document that consolidates the information that Hedy had in her matrix and the stuff I had in the document I send out in December.  This document is incomplete and should be considered a work in progress.  Please everyone take a look at the content as we will be discussing this at our meeting on Monday.

Thanks!

James Helms

Director of Services
Harmonia, Inc