uiml message

Subject: [uiml] Date of next meeting

I would like to propose the next meeting be on Monday, February 10, 2003, at
10a.m. EST.  Would this date and time be OK for everyone?

(This is one week later than we discussed in the last meeting.  At the time of
the phone call I did not realize that February 3 at 10 a.m. is the time of my
wife's followup hospital visit to her surgery.  Somehow I keep winding up at
the hospital waiting room at the times planned for the conference calls!)

Thanks,
Marc

Marc Abrams
Adjunct Professor, Virginia Tech