uiml message

Subject: [uiml] Information to dial into next OASIS UIML TC meeting

Our next phone meeting will be Monday February 10 at 10:00-11:00 a.m. EST.

The conference call will be hosted by SAIC (http://www.saic.com/); thanks to
SAIC for providing this support to the UIML TC.

US callers:  dial 1-800-FON-SAIC
Internation callers:  dial 858-826-6707

The system will ask for a passcode.  Please enter 23301.

(If anyone has any difficulty, please dial my mobile phone, 540-357-0700, and
I will try to help you.)

Agenda:

1. Discussion of Hedy's matrix (distributed in past email; please see archives
for this TC if you need another copy).

2. Discussion of Jim's document on relation of UIML to other standards
documents.

3. Progress report on update of web site for this TC

Items #1 and 2 continue our discussion from the previous phone meeting.  I
will ask Hedy and Jim to lead the discussion on these topics.

I look forward to seeing everyone next Monday!

-Marc

Marc Abrams
Adjunct Professor, Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, Virginia, USA