uiml message

Subject: [uiml] Revised Matrix and Document

Hello all,

Here are a revised spreadsheet and comparison document describing the various standards groups that may be related to UIML.  This constitutes the current body of candidates we have for liasons with our TC.  We will discuss these in greater detail on Monday, February 17.

Hedy:  I've added the new things from my document and put in decriptions for almost everything.

Thanks

James Helms

Director of Services
Harmonia, Inc