uiml message

Subject: [uiml] References

Hi all,

As per our discussion this morning I'm sending out a couple of URLs for your perusal.

The first is http://xml.coverpages.org/userInterfaceXML.html#auiml.  This address takes you to the section within the XML coverpages' User interface article that addresses AUIML specifically.  Short descriptions and links for other XML based UI languages are also available on this page.  The AUIML code snippets we discussed today are available in the "OVID to AUIML - User-Oriented Interface Modelling." paper.  (You should probably choose the [cache] link at the end of the item description to view the paper.)

The second is http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/intro.html#W3CCompatibility.  This address points into the section of the SVG 1.1 spec that describes SVG's compatibility with other W3C standards.  We may want to pattern a section of out spec after this description.

Thanks

James Helms

Director of Services
Harmonia, Inc