uiml message

Subject: Oasis Dec. 20th Conference Call

Hello all,
I apologize for the confusion.  We tried out a new conference call
service, but due to bad reception on a previous call, we have decided to
not use this provider for our meeting.  Instead we will continue to use
the same conferencing service as before.
The December TC meeting _will_ still be held.  The message you received
was to just inform you that the call with that particular service was
cancelled.  I will send out a new conference invitation with the
accurrate dial-up information soon.
Thanks!

James Helms

Director of Research and Development