uiml message

Subject: Re: [uiml] Groups - OASIS UIML TC Teleconference modified

Dear all,

I just read the minutes and wondered about the relationship of other UML
Models
to UIML, e.g. statecharts to the behavioral part. (Also interesting to
investigate
with DISL but no time to do it yet).
The discussions of the next audio conference would be very interesting for
me.
I am curious how the transformations are done with LiquidUI, assuming that
they are not based on UIML-peers. Unfortunately I am on a business trip from
the 19th to 23rd but available the next three weeks thereafter. I am not
sure
about the availability of the others and if it would make sense to postpone
the AC one week. Otherwise I would have missed three ACs in a row :-(

BTW: I am at the HCII in Las Vegas and noticed that some of you may be
there as well, so it might be a nice opportunity to discuss UIML.

Best regards,
Robbie.
--
   _/ Dipl. Inf. Robbie Schaefer _/ Phone: +49 5251 60-6107  _/
  _/ Visual Interactive Systems _/ Fax: +49 5251 60-6065    _/