uiml message

Subject: UIML TC February Meeting

February conference information is included below!

Thanks!

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.
P.O. Box 11282
Blacksburg, VA 24062

Office: (540) 951-5900 x 3
Cell: (540) 558-9722

Conference Details

Scheduled Conference Date: Monday, February 27, 2006
Scheduled Start Time: 12:00 p.m. Eastern Std Time
Scheduled End Time: 1:25 p.m. Eastern Std Time
Scheduled # of Participants: 6
Type of Conference: Web-Scheduled Standard
Dial-in Number: 1-712-432-2323 (Iowa)
Participant Access Code: 41516
Organizer Access Code:

Conference Controls:

  • Conversation Mode (all Participants can be heard)
  • Entry Chimes - Enabled
  • Exit Chimes - Enabled
  • Note: The Organizer Access Code is only necessary for use of enhanced conference controls.  Otherwise, you can just use the Participant Access Code.
    E-mail Invitations: 6 Sent
    Subject: OASIS UIML TC February Meeting
    Comments/Agenda: At this meeting of the OASIS UIML TC, we will continue to discuss the Open Issues present in the UIML 3.1 specification. We will continue our discussions of Open Issues 4.1, 2.4, and 2.5, as well as have Dr. Jean Vanderdonckt, Dr. Kriz Luyten and Mr. Jo Vermeulen present new issues for consideration.
    Invitation Recipients:
    UIML TC List  uiml@lists.oasis-open.org
    Jean Vanderdonckt  vanderdonckt@isys.ucl.ac.be
    Kris Luyten  kris.luyten@uhasselt.be
    Jo Vermeulen  jo.vermeulen@uhasselt.be
    Marc Abrams  mabrams@harmonia.com
    Dr. Manuel Perez  perez@cs.vt.edu

    Conference Booked by James Helms on Friday, February 24, 2006 at 10:31:32 AM

    Conference Touch-Tone Quick Reference

    Touch-tone Controls
    5, 7, 9 and # are available only to the conference Organizer

    † Conference Muting Modes: Conversation Mode, Q&A Mode, Presentation Mode

    ‡ Chimes settings: Entry on/Exit on, Entry on/Exit off, Entry off/Exit on, Entry off/Exit off

    See you there!

    GIF image

    GIF image

    GIF image