uiml message

Subject: First July meeting of the OASIS UIML TC

Hello all,

Call-in information is included below.  My apologies for the short notice, I did not realize that the conference announcement had bounced the first time.

Thanks!
Jim

Conference Details
Right-click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy, Outlook prevented automatic download of this picture from the Internet.

Scheduled Conference Date: Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Scheduled Start Time: 12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Scheduled End Time: 1:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Scheduled # of Participants: 6
Type of Conference: Web-Scheduled Standard
Dial-in Number: 1-712-432-2323 (Iowa)
Participant Access Code: 30466
Comments/Agenda: In an attempt to accelerate the progress toward finalizing a committee draft of UIML 4.0, we will begin meeting at least twice a month. At this meeting we will discuss how to index dynamic parts and how to handle template parameterization when editing a live UIML document (e.g. through a design tool).

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.
P.O. Box 11282