uiml message

Subject: RE: UIML Wiki now up and running

Thanks Robbie!  That's a good idea.

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.
P.O. Box 11282
Blacksburg, VA 24062

Office: (540) 951-5900 x 3
Cell: (540) 558-9722

-----Original Message-----
From: Robbie Schaefer [mailto:robbie@c-lab.de]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 9:27 AM
To: James Helms; kris.luyten@uhasselt.be; jo.vermeulen@uhasselt.be; Marc Abrams; JeanVanderdonckt; "Manuel A. Pérez Quiñones"

Hi all,

I started entering the current specification in the wiki. The directory is available under the link "RevisedSpecification". It could happen, that you will have a country-dependent Front-Page (e.g. in dutch), because I had a German one. In that case, first follow the link "FrontPage" to the english language wiki.

I propose to have the complete original specification in the wiki before making changes to it (I'll work on it whenever there are some spare minutes). Then it may be easier to track the modifications to the specification.

BR,
Robbie.
--
   _/ Dipl. Inf. Robbie Schaefer _/ Phone: +49 5251 60-6107  _/
  _/ Visual Interactive Systems _/ Fax: +49 5251 60-6065    _/