uiml message

Subject: Next meeting of the OASIS TC

Hello all,

I apologize for being the bottleneck in finalizing the revised specification. Time has been a very precious things to come by these last couple of months. I have begun updating the Wiki with my inputs based on our discussions of the open issues and will complete the work this week. I would like to give everyone a week to review the wiki before we meet again on the phone. Therefore, I would like to suggest Friday, December 15 or Monday, December 18 as our next meeting date. Please respond with your availability if you intend to attend.

Thank you and best regards,

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.