uiml message

Subject: December Meeting of the OASIS UIML TC

Conference Details:

Scheduled Conference Date:	 Monday, December 18, 2006
Scheduled Start Time:	       12:00 PM Eastern Std Time
Scheduled End Time:	       1:25 PM Eastern Std Time
Dial-in Number:	             1-712-432-2323 (Iowa)
Participant Access Code:	 62837

Subject:	                   December meeting of the OASIS UIML TC

Comments/Agenda:	 At this meeting of the UIML TC, we will
finalize our discussion of the existing open issues and discuss a
proposal for one more change to the specification. The plan is that
after this meeting, the commitee will complete the final revisions to
the UIML specification in preparation for a vote in January to make the
specification a Committee Draft.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Integrated Data Concepts//TeleConnection//EN
VERSION:1.0
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20061218T170000Z
DTEND:20061218T182500Z
LOCATION;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:FreeConference.com Conference Bridge 1-712-432-2323
UID:20061218T170000-193668-1@freeconference.com
CATEGORIES;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Conference
SUMMARY;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Conference Call: December meeting of the OASIS UIML TC
 Your Organizer Access Code is: *429182.\n\n
 (The Participant Access Code is: 62837.)\n\n
 For details, click here: http://www.freeconference.com\n\n
 Comments/Agenda:\n\n
 At this meeting of the UIML TC, we will finalize our discussion of the existing open issues and discuss a proposal for one more change to the specification.  The plan is that after this meeting, the commitee will complete the final revisions to the UIML specification in preparation for a vote in January to make the specification a Committee Draft.
PRIORITY:3
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR