uiml message

Subject: Conference Call Invitation for 02/09/2007 12:00 PM

Title: Conference Invitation
Call in information is provided below for the first February meeting of the UIML TC.

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.
P.O. Box 11282
Blacksburg, VA 24062

Office: (540) 951-5900 x 205
Cell: (540) 558-9722

You Are Invited

You have been invited by James Helms to join a conference call as a Conference Participant.  Please review the conference details.

Conference Details

February Meeting of the OASIS UIML TC

Comments/Agenda:

At this month's meeting of the OASIS UIML TC, we will discuss the ongoing status of the UIML 4.0 specification. We will also determine which of the Royalty-Free IPR policies we wish to transition the TC work into.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Start Time:

12:00 PM Eastern Std Time

End Time:

12:55 PM Eastern Std Time

Dial-in Number:

1-712-432-2323 (Iowa)

Participant Access Code:

70604

Conference Touch-Tone Quick Reference

Touch-tone Controls
5, 7, 9 and # are available only to the conference Organizer

† Conference Muting Modes: Conversation Mode, Q&A Mode, Presentation Mode

‡ Chimes settings: Entry on/Exit on, Entry on/Exit off, Entry off/Exit on, Entry off/Exit off

For your convenience, we have attached a calendar entry containing your conference details.  Depending on which operating system and calendar program you use, you can drag and drop, double-click or download the attached file into your calendar.

CalendarItem 19366838368543.vcs