uiml message

Subject: UIML editor

Dear all,

just like to let you know the UIML editor of Jan Meskens is progressing
well and we hope is can be released as an open source project in the
future. More information (including a movie of the tool) can be found at
http://lumumba.uhasselt.be/~meskensj/wordpress/ .

Notice the UI editor is dynamically generated based on the UIML
vocabulary, so it should be able to provide a toolbox with "domain
dependent widgets" as defined in a vocabulary soon.

In the next stage we will probably experiment with "UI
Interpolation" (given two separate UI designs that present the same
functionality but for different screen sizes A and B, how can we
"generate" intermediate presentations for screen sized in between A and
B based on the designer preferences expressed in the two predefined
designs).

Comments are welcome

Regards,
Kris