uiml message

Subject: Date of the Next Teleconference

Hello all,

Many thanks to Robbie and Kris for their help in bringing the specification document up to date with all the changes we have been making.  We are now going through a revision stage to make sure the specification document captures our discussions accurately and flows well.

As we draw closer to having a specification document ready for serious consideration as a committee draft, I think it becomes appropriate for us to meet again and make sure we are on track.  I would suggest meeting the 1st or 2nd week of April.  How are everyone's schedules during that time?

Regards,

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.