uiml message

Subject: RE: [uiml] Date of the Next Teleconference

Kris,

It will be included with the call-in information I send out tomorrow.

Thanks!

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.
P.O. Box 11282
Blacksburg, VA 24062

Office: (540) 951-5900 x 205
Cell: (540) 558-9722

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Luyten [mailto:kris.luyten@uhasselt.be]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 5:00 PM
To: James Helms
Cc: Robbie Schaefer; uiml@lists.oasis-open.org; Jo Vermeulen

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 13:23 -0700, James Helms wrote:
> Actually Heinz-Josef can't make it tomorrow.  How about Thursday 3/5?

Works for me. I suggest to have an agenda for next meeting so we can
maximize productivity. James, do you have a set of items we need to
discuss during next meeting? (e.g. next step toward 4.0 spec, agreement
on reviewed sections of the spec, preparation of the paper,...)

Regards,
Kris

--
Kris Luyten