uiml message

Subject: Re: [uiml] April Specification Status Meeting of the UIML TC

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 08:24 +0200, Robbie Schaefer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the first week, me and Kris are at the CHI07, so it is a bit
> difficult to plan, though I could imagine to find
> a quiet place to call in via VoIP. May 4th I will be travelling all
> day, but the second week I am available,
> preferrably after tuesday.

I have a full agenda that week (of the 7th May), but Jo is available and
could represent us. I guess things will also be rather hectic during
CHI, so I am probably also not able to participate during the next week.

Btw: what are the next steps for the paper? Is there still some time to
revise it or to proofread it? (James: can you send me the "current
draft" please?).

Regards,
Kris
--