uiml message

Subject: RE: [uiml] Scheduling the next UIML OASIS TC meeting

Hi James,

Next week is the busiest week for me in the year: M.Sc. and Ph.D. defenses, examinations, etc. So, I can't make it. The first week of July is fine after 4th since July 4th is your Independence Day and also Robin's Ph.D. defense.
So July 5th, 6th, etc is fine until 10th.
All the best,
Jean

Prof. Jean Vanderdonckt
Belgian Laboratory of Computer-Human Interaction (BCHI)
Unit of Information Systems (ISYS)
Louvain School of Management (LSM)
Université catholique de Louvain (UCL)
Place des Doyens, 1