uiml message

Subject: RE: [uiml] Scheduling the next UIML OASIS TC meeting

Op dinsdag 03-07-2007 om 08:20 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef James
Helms:
> Hello all,
>
> Is the fifth still a viable date for everyone?

I have a full day meeting on the fifth, so I'm not sure I can make it
but would suggest not to postpone the next meeting because of it.

By the way: congratulations to Dr. Robby Schaefer! :-)

I support the idea of using doodle next time to schedule a meeting! It
works great for finding an appropriate timeslot (I only used it with
others from same timezone).

Regards,
Kris
--