uiml message

Subject: RE: [uiml] July meeting of the OASIS UIML TC

Hello all,

I am very sorry to have to do this, but I will need to postpone today's meeting.  The deadline for a proposal we are working has been shifted from July 4th to July 5th and so we are pushing to use the additional time to better build our case.

As an alternative time, I would like to suggest tomorrow July 6th or Monday July 9th at the same time.  Please let me know if either of these dates will work for you.

Also, we will begin using doodle to find a common meeting time... it does appear to make things easier than constant e-mail bombardment. :)

I apologize again and thank you for your flexibility!

James Helms

Director of Research and Development
Harmonia, Inc.
P.O. Box 11282
Blacksburg, VA 24062

Office: (540) 951-5900 x 205
Cell: (540) 558-9722

From: James Helms [mailto:jhelms@harmonia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 12:10 PM
To: uiml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [uiml] July meeting of the OASIS UIML TC

Hi all,

Now that we have completed the UIML book chapter, it is time to move back to the specification.  Call-in information is included below!

Committee Draft Status and Scheduling Meeting

Comments/Agenda:

The focus of this meeting of the OASIS UIML TC will be to refocus our efforts on readying the current working draft for a vote as a committee draft. We will discuss the following items:

1) Status of the Working Draft
2) Schedule for completing the Working Draft

Regards!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Start Time:

12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time